Sunday, February 10, 2008

Why

[I wrote this, and posted it elsewhere back about a week ago. only now have I gotten access to a computer on which I can cut and paste. So sorry for the delay.]


I don't fully understand why I blog so much, or blog what I do. But I suppose that it's me reaching out and hoping to connect with some, or all, of you. I feel lonely a lot, even when I'm around people and it used to depress me.

Over the last year and a half I've made a concious (spl?) effort to not let that feeling get me down... but I'm thinking that this now has become an outlet for that feeling, thus I find my blog to sound (and I think it actually is quite often) depressing. I don't want to stop blogging. I don't want to stop sharing. But I am going to make an effort to not unload in my blog. I don't think it's benificial to any of us for me to do that.

Thanks again to all of you who read and comment and encourage. It means so much to me. Peace.

Matti

9:35 AM - 0 Comments - 0 Kudos -

No comments: