Friday, April 11, 2008

What I wrote, I do not know + Life Update.

Many times I wonder what you think I'm saying in all the random things I write... If I don't really know what to think sometimes, then I have no expectations, only curiousity. And then I had the thought that no matter what I write, the reader usually will have a different view on what I've wrote and what my motives might be for writing it. Just a thought I had today while planting trees.

What am I saying to you? Feel free to share... you can even write it in a note, if you don't want to post it for the world. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Life Update: (I haven't done one of these in awhile... A lot has been happening, but I find that I really don't write about what I do much, and I don't really understand that either)

Spring is here and with it a lot of garden work. We purchased a 1500 gallon water tank, built a drain field, and layed about 500 feet of pipe, all last week.

We are going to run drip irrigation of that tank to water the twenty peach trees and 100 blackberry plants that were are working planting this week and weekend. hoping to have those all in by Wednesday.

We are also planting five apple trees, four apricot trees, twenty-five golden raspberry plants, ten blueberry bushes... and we have four thousand strawberry plants arriving close to April 21st.

Am I busy enough? lol, it's good.

There ya go... Life is rolling on, with some exciting things happening, and there will be more life updates coming soon, so stay tuned.

Thanks for reading, all of you that still do.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh I read! I read all the time! And miss you!