Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday's Faces

It's Friday and it feels like a friday, the first friday before the first farmers market of the season, and it feels like that also... I don't know how to explain it, there's just a certain feeling that comes with this time of year, and I absolutely love it.

now the bad news :(

Today it is spring and everything is blooming, the peaches, plums, apricots and even the cherries are just starting... we are at a season normal sixty-two degrees... but Tomorrow... A Twenty-Two degree drop in the high temperature, and a dip below freezing at night... say it ain't so :( - but what can one do about the weather? Just hope and pray I suppose.

Despite the dark forecast in the coming days, I am hoping that the reports are a bit wrong, and the fruit will survive. I am making my best attempt at optimism :)

On other fronts, and as I only barely hinted at in my last blog, I've met a special someone and she's a pretty cool someone at that. As much as I love to blog, I dunno how much I should say about her. But I wanted to let you all know a bit, and keep you all updated on my life... that's what blogs are about right? - though mine tends to vear dramatically towards existentialism and odd thoughts as a rule - all you need to know right now, I suppose, is that I'm happy, which is a very good thing.

There's more I want to write. But I must wait. Work calls and I must answer. Thanks for reading. Until next time. - Matti

No comments: